if this is able to be believed i think i came home more confused than when i left. the time we spent together was great but there were some unforseen glitches that cut into that. i have been a whirling derbish of emotions as a result. just a few things now and i’ll be back whenever i can.
- i love Him and i told Him and He didn’t flee
- He told me that He cared about me as well which i am more than positive i needed to hear (it’s not the same thing i know but He is so guarded that at the moment it was enough)
- He greatly enjoyed the bear and i am very happy about that
- He greatly enjoyed everything i brought Him, well maybe not the books so much
- He plans to visit after He’s done travelling a bit next month for work
- He wants to be at my graduation–i was going to ask but it was nice to know that He wanted to be there
- through all the confusion in my brain i cannot fathom there not being a Him with me and that may be my ultimate downfall